Here are the basic intructions for manually adding a new participant in an existing event in CiviCRM through the Joomla Administrator area.
- Login to Joomla's Administrative area.
- Select Components/CiviCRM.
- Click on Events/Register Event Participant.
- Search to see if participant is already an existing contact: enter their name in the Select Contact field. CiviCRM will do a dynamice search and display the contact's profile in a drop-down menu if they are in the system. If so, select their profile. If no, click the Creat New Contact drop-down menu and assign them to the proper group (usually individual).
- Select the event.
- Choose their correct Role.
- Registration Date should be pre-filled with the current date.
- Participant Status defaults to Registered.
- Event Source – How you obtained the registrant's request, i.e., Phone call, Email Request, Personal Contact, etc.
- If you have any pertinent notes, enter them in the Notes field.
- Click Save, or Save and New to add another registrant.
If you require further help, please contact HeronGrace...